Taree Christian College recommends that parents take advantage of the book packs offered through the services of Kookaburra to purchase your child’s books and general stationary needs for the school year.
Orders are placed online, one per child through Kookaburra’s website and delivered to the College to be collected by parents on Friday 27 January 2017 or delivered to your home for a freight charge.
Orders need to be placed by 31 December 2016
Please see the requirement lists and ordering instructions below for your children.
2017 Infants Book Requirements
2017 Primary Book Requirements
2017 Year 7 & 8 Book Requirements
2017 Year 9 & 10 Book Requirements
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING PACKS ON-LINE
1. Go to www.kookaburra.com.au
2. Click on Student Packs
3. Enter username: TAREE008 and password: studentpack (lower case)
4. Select your student’s year level (eg. Taree Christian College Student Pack Year 3)
5. When you are satisfied with your selection, click on “Add to Order” at the bottom of the page
6. Review your selection
7. Once you have reviewed your selection and you are satisfied with your order, click on “Complete Order”
8. For your convenience your order will be delivered to Taree Christian College. Please ensure your child's details are added to this page before proceeding. Proceed to “Payment Details”
9. Select your payment method and proceed
10. Click on “Submit Order”
11. Complete all details required to finalise your order
12. A copy of your order will be emailed to you as a receipt
13. Your order has now been placed with Kookaburra. If you have any queries, please contact their office on 1300 766 997