Volunteers make a considerable contribution to the College community by giving their time and sharing their skills and expertise with our students.
Volunteers assist in many ways:
- Coaching and managing sporting teams
- Assisting with theatre and musical productions
- Canteen/ barbeque duty
- Reading and learning support
- Assisting on excursions and overnight camps
- Assisting with College events and functions
- Assisting with administration duties
- Library support Volunteers may be members of the parent/career/grandparent body or from the wider College or local community.
If you would like to be part of the TCC volunteers team contact Kylie Reed on 6539 0100
Our College canteen operates every school day throughout the term with our Canteen Manager and team of parent volunteers. The canteen is open before College and during recess and lunch for students to purchase a variety of meal items and snacks.
Students are also welcome to place lunch orders with our canteen facilities. Orders need to be placed via the Flexischools app or go to www.flexischools.com.au. Daily cut off for ordering is 8:45am but orders can be placed ahead of time for families convenience. Please contact the Canteen on 6539 0100 if you have any questions.
We aim to provide healthy, fresh food choices for all our students.
If you would like to volunteer your time in the canteen please contact the Front Office on 6539 0100.