Volunteers make a considerable contribution to the College community by giving their time and sharing their skills and expertise with our students.
Volunteers assist in many ways:
- Coaching and managing sporting teams
- Assisting with theatre and musical productions
- Canteen/ barbeque duty
- Reading and learning support
- Assisting on excursions and overnight camps
- Assisting with College events and functions
- Assisting with administration duties
- Library support Volunteers may be members of the parent/career/grandparent body or from the wider College or local community.
If you would like to be part of the TCC volunteers team contact Janine Lambert on 6539 0100
Our College canteen operates every school day throughout the term with our Canteen Manager and team of parent volunteers. The canteen is open before College and during recess and lunch for students to purchase a variety of meal items and snacks.
Students are also welcome to place lunch orders with our canteen facilities. Orders need to be written on a brown paper bag, with the student’s name, class and money and sent to the canteen by 10.30am.
We aim to provide healthy, fresh food choices for all our students.
If you would like to volunteer your time in the canteen please contact the Front Office on 6539 0100.